In no particular order, here are the top 8 reasons you should buy from our family owned and operated company.
- Product diversity. We don’t answer to a corporate headquarters out of state. We get to choose what is right for our customers, in our area. Meaning, that door on display at the big box or on that glossy brochure from big-name was chosen for you from someone out-of-state, and probably a bit out of touch – more concerned with their corporate bottom line than what is best for your home, budget, and climate.
- We can’t afford to fall behind. We compete with other area businesses – including the big names and box stores – to bring you the very best, because we want to get and keep your business. Interestingly, we provide better service, better quality, and even tend to beat their prices again and again (even with their enticing coupons) on replacement windows, doors, and more.
- Money in your community. We work and live here, too. And, so do our employees. We pay property taxes on our business and homes and enrich the local community. You might just see one of our kids at a rec soccer game.
- Local jobs. Simply put, we create local jobs, and provide better wages and benefits than the big names.
- We get the details right. All too often we get visits from customers who have gotten their window or door order from a big name, and it was riddled with errors. Rather than even trying to straighten it out, they get their refund and drive over to us. We’ve seen it a thousand times. Let’s commiserate and then come up with a solution.
- Local involvement. We are actively involved in the community, and keep our finger on the pulse of what is going on in our neighborhoods. We’re the guys talking regularly about employment, taxes, and community outreach. We know the local politicians and speak up when we know matters to our families and customers.
- Energy efficiency. It’s simple. We’re smaller and use less energy than those big names. We personally pay the utility bills and care about keeping our environmental impact as low as possible, for the sake of the environment and our bottom line.
- Owner on site. Our owner is physically here Monday-Friday and ready to help, all you have to do is ask. With over 40 years of construction experience, there’s no customer service department that can compare.
Give us a shot! We’d love to hear about your next project!
Erika Addie, Partner
Visit our website: www.windowstogonj.com
Call us today: 732-946-3697